- Customer Happiness is our goal and sometimes things go wrong. We can make mistakes, Customers can have fat finger moments when ordering and order the wrong item and the product could be damaged in transit or not work as specified. Relax we’re here to help. To keep things simple here is our fix it guide:
- If the issue with the product was beyond your control or damage was the result of our actions or the product did not work as specified this equals a Warranty.
- If you ordered a product and it is functional but we have made an error and you want to return it, then it is a Return
- You order an item (forget your not 18 anymore) and need the next size up to get a correct fit or decide you want to upgrade to a higher specification product then this is an Exchange.
- At Gravity Sport HQ we take great pride in the quality and fit of each of our products. We will stand behind them 100%. If for any reason, you have not been completely satisfied, Gravity Sport HQ will provide the following warranty policy.
- We offer warranty inspection on all our products. The warranty policy covers the product only in the case of manufacture defect. It does not cover products damaged due to normal wear and tear, negligence, improper care, natural breaking or fading of colours and materials over time and/or exposure.
- Gravity Sport HQ products are warrantied against defects in material & workmanship for a period of 30 days from date purchase (unless specified otherwise). At Gravity Sport HQ sole discretion, defective products will either be replaced or repaired and may be repaired or replaced with a reconditioned part.
- Please be honest when dealing with us, we will endeavour to resolve any problem you have as it is in our interest to have a happy customer!
- Trade Practices Act 1974: In the event that goods sold are not of good quality or are faulty, the customer has the right to a repair, replacement or a refund. The Trade Practices Act 1974 is designed to protect the customer being misled, either intentionally or unintentionally. This applies to all aspects of the promotion and sale of goods
- All returns should be shipped with a “WARRANTY AUTHORIZATION NUMBER”(WA) provided by Gravity Sport HQ, as well as a written description of the problem encountered. Freight must be prepaid but products found defective within the warranty period will be repaired or replaced and returned at no additional cost. This warranty does not cover any damage to the product caused by accident, misuse, failure to follow installation and operating instructions, misapplication, alteration or attempted unauthorized repair by anyone other than Gravity Sport HQ. Due to the unusual stress on all bike parts used on during competition and racing, Gravity Sport HQ does not warranty any bike parts used for racing purposes.
- If a product is defective you can send it in to Gravity Sport HQ for a warranty inspection. All warranty inspection will require a warranty authorization number (WA) in order to be inspected. If the product was purchased from a dealer, the dealer must contact Gravity Sport HQ directly in order to receive a WA number. If the product was purchased directly from us, you will need to call Gravity Sport HQ to receive a WA number. Gravity Sport HQ requires all items sent in for repair must be clean Goods, not covered in muck and oil.
- All products sent to us for warranty inspection should be sent prepaid tracked post with signature on delivery or by courier signature on delivery and insured. Please ensure you retain a record of your shipment until you have received your replacement or refund. Gravity Sport HQ will not be held responsible for lost packages.
- Goods returned will be assessed by our Warranty Department. Replacement and goods will be dispatched once approved. We will contact you in cases that are not deemed to be valid for warranty
The Warranty Process
- The following steps will apply to warranties and returns:
- For faulty, incorrectly supplied or damaged items, Freight must be prepaid but products found defective within the warranty period will be repaired or replaced and returned at no additional cost.
- For information on getting a Warranty Authorisation (WA) number and the address for a warranty or item you are returning, please contact our returns department on 1300 328 2453 or email customerhappiness@GravitysportHQ.com.au.
- Most parcels will be returned using Australia Post, however there will be some exception for oversize items due to post limitations.
- For warranties, please return within the products warranty period (30days unless specified otherwise) commencing from the date of successful receipt.
- Include a written description of the problem encountered.
- Warranties will be processed by our customer service team within two (2) working days, pending attendance at races and events.
LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTY
- Except as otherwise provided herein, no warranty, either expressed or implied or including those of fitness for a particular purpose and merchantability, is given by Outdoors International Pty Ltd trading as Gravity Sport HQ. Under no circumstances will Gravity Sport HQ or Outdoors International Pty Ltd be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages. No warranty is given for commercial, hire or trade use or any use outside that of the average consumer with reasonable usage.
Returns and Exchanges
- You bought a product and its not quite right, well follow our guidelines and we’ll try and fix the issue so you get to go riding:
- You may return most new items within 30 days of delivery for an exchange (or at Gravity Sports option a full refund), provided that they are either unopened or that still have the tags and labels on. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs back to you if it is a return as a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
- Remember ! Return items for exchange with all packaging – they must include all product tags (attached), labels (attached) & original packaging and be undamaged, clean etc so they are saleable or we reserve our rights to deny a return or exchange.
- Gravity Sport HQ will try process all returns and exchanges within two (2) working days of receiving the returned goods back.
- Our returns Address is:
Outdoors International Pty Ltd
69 Ernest St
Balgowlah Heights, NSW 2093
- Unfortunately we will not be able to exchange or refund undergarments due to hygiene concerns. (But hey lets discuss the options)
- If the price of the item you want to exchange is greater than the one purchased, a payment for the difference may be required.
- We will process your return and follow your instructions to the best of our abilities. In the event that an exchange item is not available will offer you the nearest comparable model or a refund will be issued to your credit card. If you have an exchange for the same dollar amount as the original purchase, no additional shipping or handling costs will be incurred.
- Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
- Please allow 7-14 business days for your exchange or credit to be processed.
- Please allow 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
- Due to our quick processing of orders, we are UNLIKELY to make changes after you have placed your order. Please be certain of your choices BEFORE placing your order online. If you’ve made an error, you may try and contact us however, if the items have shipped, please wait until you receive your order and then return the incorrect items along with the invoice. Any shipping costs as a result of changes in the order will be charged to the customer.
- Goods CANNOT be returned if the customer has simply changed their mind. Returns for refunds are permitted where the goods purchased do not perform as advertised or are defective.
- Refunds can only be made back to the payment method used for your order.
- You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
- Item(s) returned for a refund via credit card, PayPal or direct bank deposit will incur a 5% restocking fee. This fee also applies for orders cancelled before goods are shipped. Item(s) returned for store credit will not incur this fee.
The Urge Crash Replacement Policy [Issued by Urge Bike Products – France]
- The Urge Crash Replacement Policy allows an Urge helmet owner to get a discount on a new helmet in case of an accident. A helmet up to 3 years old can be replaced at 50% off the recommended retail price.
- If the helmet model is no longer available, it will be replaced by the closest model in the current range.
- The customer needs to get in contact with the Urge distributor in the country where the helmet was bought. He would have to provide to the distributor:
- Pictures of the crashed helmet
- Information about the accident
- Proof of purchase of the crashed helmet
- Then, in agreement with the distributor, he will return the helmet to the distributor along with the payment (cheque or else depending on the distributor requirements).
- The new helmet will then be shipped directly by the distributor.
The Urge Bike Products team [FRANCE].