- Small Object Shipping
There is free delivery available on all small parcels Australia wide using our Standard Shipping option. Please note that Standard Shipping may not include tracking. Premium Shipping is tracked and is available for an additional cost. Estimated shipping time is 2 to 5 business days from dispatch.
- FAT BIKE or Large Object Shipping
Shipping of bikes and other bulky goods is free to 90% or residences, however some remote postcodes incur a surcharge. Please click here for a list postcodes and bike charges. Once shipped you will be issued a consignment number, which can be used to track your parcel. We use Direct Freight Express for deliveries and you can track your delivery by calling 1300 347 397 or online at directfreight.com.au.
- Shipping for Warranty, Returns or Exchange
All products sent to us for warranty inspection should be sent prepaid tracked post with signature on delivery or by courier signature on delivery and insured. Please ensure you retain a record of your shipment until you have received your replacement or refund. Gravity Sport HQ will not be held responsible for lost packages.
- Shipping / Shipping Payment Terms
Gravity Sport HQ, its parent Outdoors International Pty Ltd will apply the following shipping policies:
- We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
- All purchases must be paid in full prior to shipping and we reserve the right to cancel any orders in the event we suspect the payment method to be fraudulent.
- When paying via Bank Deposit use your “Order Number” as the deposit identifier. Putting the name of a purchased item or terms such as “Order Payment” or “Tyres” may cause your order to be delayed until we can match the funds to your order.
- By purchasing from GravitySportHQ.com.au or Outdoors International Pty Ltd you are entering into a contract and may not rescind payment via PayPal or Credit Card charge back in the event of late or damaged delivery.
- While we make every effort to deliver all items to you quickly we are not responsible for delays caused by Australia Post or other couriers we may use.
- Some products we offer for sale may be pre-order items or items that are not immediately available from our supplier. We supply an estimated dispatch date and will generally inform you of excessive delays but are not liable for any direct or indirect damages caused by any delay.
- We make all efforts to ensure that goods are well packaged so they arrive undamaged. Please contact our customer happiness team if you have any delivery problems or if the package has been damaged in transit In the event that you receive a faulty product we will send a replacement item (subject to availability) once we receive the return.